5 Stage Water Purification System (Without Tank)
RO 15 OF produces purified 15 liters drinking water per hour. Its an economy model for domestic purpose. It is to be installed in kitchen. Its a manually operated plant.
Stage1: 5 mic. Sediment Pre - Filter
The porosity of 5 micron is effective in removing dirt, rust, dust sediments ,& sand from the raw water.
Stage 2: Granual Activated Carbon Filter:
Granual activated carbon filter where in the carbon granuals are silver impregnated which takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and colour.
Stage 3: Carbon block Filter
It absorbs the organic matter, colour, odor and dissolved gases like chlorine from the water which is left out from GAC filter.
Stage 4: 75 gpd RO T.F.C. Membrane
The Reverse Osmosis element, a thin film composite ,(TFC) high quality, semi-permeable membrane made- up of polyamide with a micron porosity of 0.0001 which can eliminate 90 to 95 % of the chemical & micro-biological impurities like total dissolved solids , bacteria ,viruses & pyrogen through the waste water outlet & can give a highly pure & safe potable drinking water in result.
Stage 5: Post Carbon Filter
This filter rejects the objectionable taste and odor to enhance the quality of the final drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
- 1.9 Lpm Pressure Pump.
- N.S.F approved, leak proof connectors, fittings, tubes .
- N.S.F. Approved, Non-Toxic Filter Housings made up of food grade polymers.
- High capacity, TFC Membrane produces 15 liters per hour final Purified water & rejects 95 % of the impurities in the waste water line.
- Converts the impure water into the sweet and pure drinking water.
- Removes active and inactive bacteria, viruses and pyrogen.
- Low cost of maintenance, electrical consumption and consumables.
- Excellant service backup by company's trained technicians.
- Wide Network Range of Service Center and Direct Marketing Branches all over India.